2015 Honda CB1000R
Like your steaks rare? Your clothes simple and functional? Think handsome is as handsome does? We’re with you—and the proof is right here: the Honda CB1000R. Nothing gets between you and the pure enjoyment that comes from riding a bike like this. That’s because the CB1000R is all about business: the clean, essentials-only layout perfectly frames a fuel-injected four-cylinder 998cc powerplant that’s overflowing with loads of right-now power. The unique chassis incorporates a single-sided swingarm with a high performance single-shock rear suspension that helps make this machine an exclusive choice in today’s market. You can call it a naked bike, a street fighter or a race-bred machine in civilian clothes, but the CB1000R serves as an all-around high-performance machine that’s ready to take you where you want to go.
- Engine Type: 999cc liquid-cooled inline four-cylinder
- Bore And Stroke: 75mm x 56.5mm
- Induction: PGM-FI Fuel injection with automatic enrichment circuit and 36mm throttle bodies
- Ignition: Computer-controlled digital transistorized with 3-D mapping
- Compression Ratio: 11.2:1
- Valve Train: DOHC; four valves per cylinder
- Transmission: Close-ratio six-speed
- Final Drive: #530 0-ring-sealed chain
- Front Suspension: 43mm inverted HMAS™ cartridge fork with spring preload, rebound and compression damping adjustability; 4.3 inches travel
- Rear Suspension: Single gas-charged HMAS shock with spring preload and rebound damping adjustability; 5.0 inches travel
- Front Brake: Dual radial-mounted four-piston calipers with full-floating 310mm discs
- Rear Brake: Single-caliper 256mm disc
- Front Tire: 120/70ZR-17 radial
- Rear Tire: 180/55ZR-17 radial
- Rake: 25.0° (caster angle)
- Trail: 99mm (3.9 inches)
- Wheelbase: 56.9 inches
- Seat Height: 32.1 inches
- Curb Weight: 485 pounds (Includes all standard equipment, required fluids and full tank of fuel—ready to ride)
- Fuel Capacity: 4.5 gallons, including 1.0-gallon reserve
- Miles Per Gallon: 37 MPG - Honda's fuel economy estimates are based on EPA exhaust emission measurement test procedures and are intended for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you ride, how you maintain your vehicle, weather, road conditions, tire pressure, installation of accessories, cargo, rider and passenger weight, and other factors.
- Model Id: CB1000R
- Emissions: Meets current EPA standards. Models sold in California meet current CARB standards and may differ slightly due to emissions equipment.
- Available Colors: Black/Red
- Engine Type
- Inline four-cylinder
- Bore and Stroke
- 75mm x 56.5mm
- Compression Ratio
- 11.2 1
- Computer-controlled digital transistorized with 3-D mapping
- Front Suspension
- 43mm inverted HMAS™ cartridge fork with spring preload, rebound and compression damping adjustability; 4.3 in. travel
- Rear Suspension
- Single gas-charged HMAS shock with spring preload and rebound damping adjustability; 5.0 in. travel
- Front Brakes
- Dual radial-mounted four-piston calipers with full-floating 310mm discs
- Rear Brakes
- Single-caliper 256mm disc
- Front Tire
- 120/70ZR-17 radial
- Rear Tire
- 180/55ZR-17 radial
- 56.9 in.
- Seat Height
- 32.1 in.
- 25.0 deg.
- 99mm (3.9 in.)
- Fuel Capacity
- 4.5 gal., including 1.0-gal. reserve
- 37 mpg
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 485 lb.
- Close-ratio six-speed
- Final Drive
- #530 0-ring-sealed chain