2018 Honda CRF110F
Be A Responsible Rider: All parents need to consider their youngsters' age, size, ability and maturity before allowing them to ride. Obtain a copy of "Off-Road Safety Tips" from your local Honda Dealer.
Honda’s fuel economy estimates are based on EPA exhaust emission measurement test procedures and are intended for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you ride, how you maintain your vehicle, weather, road conditions, tire pressure, installation of accessories, cargo, rider and passenger weight, and other factors.
Suggested Retail Price (SRP) excludes destination charge. Visit powersports.honda.com to view applicable destination charge amount.
Mini Bike, Maximum Fun.
Once upon a time, a 110cc bike was a machine for adult-sized riders with some experience in the saddle. Then Honda rethought the situation. Sure, small engines make sense for smaller riders, but small engines also can mean narrow powerbands. Why not build a bike that combined the light weight and low seat height of a beginner bike with an engine that's more beginner friendly? The CRF110F's engine size makes it easy for our engineers to tune in a super-wide torque spread and easy-to-access low-rpm power—just what a novice wants and needs. The right size and the right power delivery—Honda’s CRF110F gives riders the best of both worlds.
In terms of seat height and weight, the CRF110F is between our CRF125F and CRF50F. It features both an effortless electric starter and a kick starter, as well. And it all teams up with our four-speed transmission with automatic clutch that’s been proven in thousands of bikes, so younger riders never have to worry about stalling or a handlebar-mounted clutch.
Your rider may grow up soon, but it will be a long time before they outgrow a Honda CRF110F.
Common Sense Power: The CRF110F’s 109cc engine offers a generous, wide powerband without revving too high—perfect for young riders to learn on. Plus, the CRF110F offers a throttle limiter to allow parents to choose the appropriate amount of available power.
No Clutch Lever, No Worries: With our proven four-speed transmission with automatic clutch, riders can concentrate on shifting gears without the worry of a manual clutch or stalling.
Get Them Off To A Great Start: The CRF110F includes an effortless electric starter. We’ve even included a backup kick starter, so getting underway is a cinch, even if the battery charge gets low.
- Automatic Clutch: There’s no clutch lever for new riders to master, and that means no stalling. In addition, the smooth transmission offers four gear ratios. All you do is shift with your foot.
- Sturdy Steel Frame & Swingarm: Less experienced riders are hard on equipment, especially when they’re just starting out. That’s why the CRF110F uses a strong, steel frame and swingarm that are built to handle the bumps and dings of off-road riding.
- Four-Stroke Engine: The CRF110F’s dependable four-stroke single-cylinder engine offers good performance with a wide powerband—perfect for a wide range of riders including beginners. And because it’s a Honda, you know it’s reliable, too.
- Low Seat Height: It’s important to have a bike that’s sized right for your rider. The CRF110F’s low seat height helps build confidence right from the start. It’s seat height fits nicely between the CRF50F and CRF125F.
- Electric Starter: Push a button and go—that’s how easy it is to get going on a CRF110F. Starts after a tip-over are a snap, and the push button means no frustration if junior accidentally stops the engine.
- Backup Kick Starter: Even if the bike’s been sitting all winter, you still can get going with the CRF110F’s kick starter. It’s easy for you to use, and it helps insure that your day of fun doesn’t stop.
- Keyed Ignition: You decide who rides and when because you hold the keys. Got your homework done? Good—let’s ride!
- Tough Bodywork: Riders can be tough on equipment, and taking a spill is a natural part of learning. But the CRF110F can handle it. With tough plastic fenders, tank, and other body parts, the CRF110F is engineered to shrug off the minor dings of the real world.
- Adjustable Throttle Limiter: Set the top speed by turning a screw. That helps keep new riders from going too fast, too soon, and lets you match the CRF110F's power output to the rider's skill level.
- Engine Type: 109cc air-cooled single-cylinder four-stroke
- Bore And Stroke: 50.0 mm x 55.6 mm
- Compression Ratio: 9.0:1
- Valve Train: SOHC; two-valve
- Induction: 13 mm piston-valve carburetor
- Ignition: CDI
- Transmission: Four-speed with automatic clutch
- Final Drive: Chain
- Front Suspension: 31.0 mm telescopic fork; 3.9 in. of travel
- Rear Suspension: Single-shock; 3.4 in. of travel
- Front Brake: Drum
- Rear Brake: Drum
- Front Tire: 70/100-14
- Rear Tire: 80/100-12
- Rake: 24 deg. 25 min. (Caster Angle)
- Trail: 52.5 mm (2.0 in.)
- Wheelbase: 41.9 in.
- Seat Height: 26.3 in.
- Curb Weight: 163 lb. (Includes all standard equipment, required fluids and full tank of fuel-ready to ride)
- Fuel Capacity: 1.1 gal., including 0.3-gal. reserve
- Ground Clearance: 6.9 in.
- Emissions: Meets current California Air Resource Board (CARB) and EPA off-road emissions standards.
- Available Colors: Red
- Model ID: CRF110F
- Duration: Six Months transferable limited warranty; extended warranty available with a Honda Protection Plan.
- Engine Type
- Single-cylinder four-stroke
- Bore and Stroke
- 50.0 mm x 55.6 mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- 13 mm piston-valve carburetor
- Front Suspension
- 31.0 mm telescopic fork; 3.9 in. of travel
- Front Brakes
- Front Tire
- Rear Suspension
- Single-shock; 3.4 in. of travel
- Rear Brakes
- Rear Tire
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 163 lb.
- Fuel Capacity
- 1.1 gal., including 0.3-gal. reserve
- 41.9 in.
- Ground Clearance
- 6.9 in.
- Seat Height
- 26.3 in.
- 2.0 in. (52.5 mm)
- 24 deg. 25 min.
- Four-speed with automatic clutch
- Final Drive
- Six Months transferable limited warranty; extended warranty available with a Honda Protection Plan.